Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired, with more than 15 million registered users in 147 countries.
The next generation want a different experience of fashion that the traditional industry is struggling to provide. They want choice and individuality, the ability to buy on demand and sell on with ease. At the same time, they want to reduce waste. They want authenticity and to set their own trends. They are influenced by their peers and people they share values with. Our team of almost 200 people are dedicated to meeting these evolving needs.
Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion. And our global community is everything to us: when they succeed, we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in London, UK, with locations in New York and LA. With over 16M items available for sale and close to 1M unique sellers in the last 12 months we are already a clear market leader in this exciting space. We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users (the only European player to do so). And we're just getting started.
Right now we're looking for an experienced, highly motivated and ideas-led individual to join our team in London, and develop (COMPANY NAME)'s CRM calendar in the US. This person will be responsible for promoting trends, IRL events and marketing campaigns to (COMPANY NAME)'s US audience via email, in-app messages and push notifications.
The ideal candidate would already have CRM experience for a brand or app with a large user base, and be comfortable working towards ambitious growth targets.
* Ownership of (COMPANY NAME)'s US CRM calendar, conceptualising and delivering email newsletters, push notifications and marketing campaigns
* Educate the wider business on US-specific best practices for CRM, and develop a deep understanding of our users in this market
* Collaborate with the rest of the CRM team on global CRM initiatives, tailoring communications to the US market as necessary
* Continually optimise (COMPANY NAME)'s CRM through rigorous testing, monitoring industry trends and identifying new opportunities
* Build and schedule messages in our ESP (Braze)
* Report to the wider team on performance, with a focus on app engagement and revenue
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Experience in a similar CRM role, ideally for an app and/or e-commerce business
* Strong understanding of the US market including trends, brands, competitors and consumer behaviours. Ideally you will have experience in a US-based company, or creating a communication strategy specifically for this market.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a growing entrepreneurial team and lead projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Strong business/commercial mindset and structured thinking
* Affinity for (COMPANY NAME) and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
* Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes
* HTML experience a plus