Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people is dedicated to enhancing and developing the (COMPANY NAME) experience to serve the needs of our global community.
We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA, and have more than 16 million registered users in 147 countries.
We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users (the only European player to do so).
And we're just getting started.
Right now, we're looking for a highly motivated CRM Copywriter to join our Brand Marketing team and help us produce (COMPANY NAME)'s compelling and engaging CRM content. This role is all about creating content that engages our Gen Z audience, helping them discover items they'll love and sell successfully.
* Work with CRM, Marketing and commercial functions across the business, to write copy that helps deliver the best in (COMPANY NAME) experience for users.
* Create clear messaging across (COMPANY NAME)'s marketing communications, educational prompts and product updates, while ensuring timely delivery of all copy.
* Develop (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial tone of voice, ensuring it's always consistent with our brand guidelines
* Create multiple copy options for testing to improve engagement with our email communications, push notifications and in-app messages
* Work closely with our CRM Designer and CRM team to define CRM messaging around trend updates, sales, item recommendations, global events e.g. Black Friday and Earth Day.
* Partner with other members of the creative team to build out email, notification and in-app messaging as part of local or global marketing campaigns.
* Proofread and edit copy when necessary.
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Ideally 2-3 years experience in a similar CRM-focused copywriting role
* Passionate about improving customer journeys through continual testing
* Self-motivated and keen to make an impact in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing, especially in short copy
* Excellent attention to detail, ensuring CRM copy resonates with our audience and is always error free
* Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and collaboration between teams
* Creative flare, ideally with an affinity for (COMPANY NAME) and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
* The ability to cope with managing multiple projects/campaigns in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
* Ideally experience writing for/with fashion brands
* Understanding of HTML a plus