Descripción del puesto:
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg's we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you'll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Media City Manchester / Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Lead the development of brand strategy and associated brand growth plan.
* Develop and deploy key marketing assets to execute plan.
* Develop brand growth by identifying key brand issues and opportunities to determine key brand strategies for Europe.
* Lead the process to generate and determine the key initiative calendar for Europe.
* Lead the brand team to execute and deliver key stage gates for Commercial and product Innovation.
* Lead the development of brand communication.
* Excite and engage the markets through regular and proactive communication of the brand calendar (innovation, communications and promotions)
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* Educated to degree level / business school graduate, or equivalent, with Marketing major preferred.
* A passion for our brands, great influencing skill, project mgt skills and the ability to prioritize key tasks.
* Fluency in English is essential, but a second or third European language would be advantageous, as would previous experience of working in a European environment.
* Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build and manage "long distance" relationships is essential.
OUR GROWTH COMPETENCIES
The Growth Competencies are a set of skills and behaviours necessary to drive success for Kellogg and for our employees. They are a common guide to selecting the right talent, developing our people & unlocking high performance across the Company. To gather more detail about the behaviours you will need to demonstrate across our leadership competencies, based on the role and responsibilities of this posting, please click here to find out more about our Growth Competencies model [link to https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxl
THE FINER PRINT
"Take a look through the keyhole of the UK's most famous cereal company here and via the #LifeAtK Instagram page @lifeatkelloggs_uk."
"Our brands tell a story, create your own story with us"
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
"Our diversity strengthens us - our inclusion advances us