Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to support our go-to-market efforts, driving awareness and adoption of our products.
As Product Marketing Manager, you'll partner with multiple teams across the business to support the entire product lifecycle - from generating customer insights that help inform Truelayers product strategy, to creating and executing launch campaigns, and growing product adoption post-launch. You'll ensue our products have clearly articulated messaging and well defined use cases supported by truthful customer insights and proof of ROI.
This is an opportunity to help shape our growing marketing function; we're a collaborative team that is passionate about story telling and delivering world-class creative to engage (COMPANY NAME)'s audiences - we hope this excites you too.
Who we are:
At (COMPANY NAME), we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct bank payments, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we're a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we've raised $47M from investors like Tencent, Temasek, Northzone, Anthemis, and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we're just getting started.
As our Product Marketer, you will:
* You will craft and deliver product marketing strategies to reach different customer segments. You'll talk regularly to users and prospects and use qualitative and quantitative insights to inform your work.
* Regularly collect and disseminate feedback about our products to the entire company, helping us to identify trends and unmet needs that refine our strategy and improve our messaging.
* Help to define how we measure ROI for our customers, and derive ROI based insights to build case studies and success stories.
* Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
* Work closely with product and sales teams to develop go to market materials (presentation decks, product videos, website pages, sales collateral, case studies, white papers).
* Develop and maintain a forward-looking schedule of all product launch activities.
What you can expect from us:
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you'll also get:
* Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
* A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell xxxx0;
* xxxx7;xxxx7;Team lunches on Friday xxxx9;xxxx8;
* Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time ⌛
* Flexible holiday policy ✈xxx9;
* Generous parental leave xxxx5;xxxx5;xxxx2;
* An employer sponsored pension xxxx6;xxxx8;
* Vitality Health Insurance from day 1⚕xxx9;
* Learning & development allowance xxxx8;
* Annual retreat xxxx8;xxx9;
* Regular socials xxxx1;xxxx7;
* Choice of hardware xxxx7;
* (and yes we have a ping pong table xxxx5;)
Be your True(Layer) self at work
At (COMPANY NAME), we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won't be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that's the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies - thank you
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
What we need from you:
* A keen interest in fintech and consumer finance
* Significant experience in a product marketing role or similar at a technology company, ideally fintech - with the work samples to prove it
* You use metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions and define differentiated product positioning
* A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
* You're comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, you have experience presenting to large groups and senior audiences
* A bias towards action and getting things done
Nice to haves:
* Previous experience working at a high-growth startup or larger company