Descripción del puesto:
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for a EMEA Webinar Specialist.
What you'll be doing:
You will be involved in coordinating all aspects of webinar marketing campaigns from inception through delivery for all (COMPANY NAME)'s Enterprise brands and technologies in the EMEA region, across any device, channel, platform, market, country, culture, and language. You will be an enthusiastic character who is capable of driving digital campaigns forward in a positive way, while inspiring change and operational improvements. An independent problem solver, you will be able to analyze webinar performance and seek out ways to improve the quality of webinars and collaborate with various partners (including BU teams, global demand generation team, sales operations, etc) to make it happen.
You will serve as the liaison with marketing colleagues and be the logistical support for the coordination of marketing webinars, including individual programs and series. You will provide the Enterprise marketing team with timelines, project planning, and be the administrator for all webinars. Therefore, it goes without saying that you'll have excellent communication and presentation skills.
What you'll be doing:
* Configure, test and launch webinars within Marketo including landing pages, emails and On24 console creation and event execution
* Actively maintain webinar data, identify trends and communicate insights to various business partners, including analysis of registrations and attendee trends against benchmarks.
* Liaise with our multiple business units and map their key business requirements to the right webinar program.
* Actively engage with Global demand generation and Events teams to assist with global strategies for webinars and virtual events.
* Support live and on demand webinars as part of larger virtual events.
* Manage and update webinar calendar for EMEA region.
* Assist with creation of marketing emails and/or copywriting association with webinars .
* Conduct dry runs as needed with presenters and partners.
* Provide support in real time by participating in live webinars.
* Take questions from participants during events.
* Liaise with technical support team on technical issues.
* You have excellent communication, presentation, & project management skills
* You have experience in Agile and with Jira/Confluence
* Experience running webinars via ON24, or another webinar platform
* Experience with Marketo platform and/or necessary integrations between webinar platforms and marketing automation tools.
* Excellent copywriting and editing skills
* Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and keep those accountable
* You are a people person and have worked with marketing teams regionally and internationally across time zones
* Bachelor's degree or higher
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* You are interested in AI, Deep Learning, and GPU technologies
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent social, interpersonal, planning, and prioritization skills
* Ability to work under stress, interruptions and around tight deadlines
* You should demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and evidence of your ability to represent (COMPANY NAME) externally
* You're a self starter with a mindset for growth and continuous learning and a passion to coach others.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law