Descripción del puesto:
Marketing Manager - Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
Based Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sanofi Consumer Healthcare team. As a Marketing Manager for UK and Ireland you will be part of an agile and entrepreneurial cross functional team. You will leverage your experience to overdrive growth across leading OTC brands through excellent marketing strategy and execution, and in line with global goals and country priorities.
We are a fast-paced team with focus on overdriving innovation, digital transformation and commercial excellence.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi displays a large portfolio of OTC medicines including leading brands like Buscopan, Dulcolax, Opticrom and Dioralyte. We are a dedicated team driven to improve the self-care treatments available to the public. We are a fast paced team of 30 plus, and have strong values - high integrity and work ethic, respect and teamwork as well as courage and dare to risk approach - which we live and breathe every day. We are looking for a like-minded individual who will help grow the different brands using new and initiatives ideas.
* Leads the development, approval and implementation of Annual Marketing Strategies and plans for selected Brands to deliver/exceed local objectives and in line with Global strategies.
* Acts as brand champion - actively owns and drives the identification of new consumer insights and the development of product & digital innovation pipeline in close collaboration with local, regional and global stakeholders.
* Leads external agencies and cross functional team (medical, regulatory, media & digital, trade marketing) in the development, implementation and optimization of integrated communication campaigns that effectively target consumers/HCPs at key stages of the consumer journey.
* Owns the Brand P&L, leading the cross functional team in delivering growth across both top and bottom line.
* Defines, monitors and influences internal and external KPIs to accelerate business success across consumer, shopper, digital and innovation.
To excel in this role, you will need to have:
* Experience in brand management in a recognized OTC or FMCG business, with proven track record of brand building.
* Be passionate about consumer and market understanding - with track record of identifying new insights and translating them into successful strategies.
* Experience developing & Leading country level annual Brand Plans and implementing integrated marketing plans to support both NPD and base.
* Media & Digital Savvy, with experience managing external agencies in the development and implementation of Digital First marketing plans.
* Leverage commercial acumen and understanding of UK retail environment to effectively liaise with Trade Marketing and Sales colleagues in the development of impactful 4P and HCP strategies.
* Demonstrate strong Project Management & Analytical skills - with proven ability to lead complex projects and work collaboratively with multicultural cross functional teams at local, regional and global levels.
* Experience in effective cross-functional engagement with e.g. Market Research, Regulatory and Medical Affairs, Industrial Affairs, Procurement, etc.
* Ability to influence management stakeholders and peers, leveraging data to support business decisions and clearly articulating recommendations in meetings and presentations.
* Proven experience managing and developing direct reports.
What Sanofi can offer you:
* We offer a generous package including flexible benefits and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
* We have a highly subsidised restaurant.
* This is a full-time role based in Reading, Thames Valley Park. We support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfil your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all