Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
As a Marketing Production Manager you will be responsible for defining and delivering the Marketing Production strategy across onsite, app and email, managing a team of Executives and Assistants to execute the plan and optimise continually. You will develop a strategy that will deliver automation, innovation and drive future growth.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth management of operations of regular website, app and email content updates as well as managing the delivery of marketing campaigns across our channels. You will look after the team that builds and proofs emails and push notifications, as well as the team which manages content upload globally across the (COMPANY NAME) website and apps, ensuring consistency and accuracy across all the (COMPANY NAME) sub folders and channels.
What you'll do:
* Team management
* Own the production process for the Marketing Production team, providing and updating the production schedule to team members and ensuring teams are aware of deliverable dates and milestones.
* Manage complex projects, coordinate campaign and content delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning. Break down marketing initiatives to calculate the required resource needed to fulfil the briefs, alongside QA'ing the team output.
* Constantly work on optimising the current workflow and building efficient processes, ensuring all processes and tooling usability is documented and up to date
* Collaborate with regional teams to deliver their local strategies across our channels.
* Manage, coach and develop a team of Production Executives and Assistants.
* Collaborate with the measurement of the performance of onsite and app channels, build and analyse relevant production reports and provide actionable recommendations and next steps from the results.
* Act as a key stakeholder working closely with Product teams to ensure continuous enhancements to our tools and platforms.
* Influence the Product team's roadmap by identifying requirements and prioritisation for new tools, new features and innovation to scale our service offerings
* Content and asset management:
* Responsible for supervising the content updates across website, app, push notifications and email globally.
* Manage scheduling content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times.
* Lead QA Testing before and after launch, analysing and effectively communicating any issues. You will own the Quality score of the team.
* You will work with the Creative team to manage the Digital Asset Management tool to ensure all marketing teams/ designers have access to assets required and these are kept in an organised way.
Who you are:
* Experience of planning, building and executing complex processes and workflows.
* Management experience - proven experience managing and developing direct reports.
* Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members.
* You have experience in Content Management Systems, managing high volumes of content for global teams.
* Capable of identifying tool features or requirements to improve efficiency or innovation.
* Experience working with product teams to launch new tools or functionalities.
* Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
* You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* You have outstanding organisational skills.
* You have an excellent understanding of design consistencies
* You are able to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
* You have a desire to learn and use new technologies.
* You have excellent verbal and written communication.
* You are willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
* You have a good understanding of the wider fashion industry.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth management of operations of regular website, app and email content updates as well as managing the delivery of marketing campaigns across our channels. You will look after the team that builds and proofs emails and push notifications, as well as the team which manages content upload globally across the (COMPANY NAME) website and apps, ensuring consistency and accuracy across all the (COMPANY NAME) sub folders and channels