Descripción del puesto:
At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We're headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world's leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We've built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
The role is for a Content Marketing Manager to work within our Commercial Team - targeting businesses with more than £1M in annual revenue - to identify and create content that supports demand generation, lead conversion and sales enablement. We are building a demand generation engine to target prospective customers in our target markets - UK, US, Canada, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. This 'machine' needs to be fed relevant, targeted content at each stage of the funnel to keep it running smoothly.
You will work alongside our Senior Content Marketing Manager to help shape our content strategy for 2021 and beyond, establishing the processes and toolkits that will be key as we scale the business. You will collaborate closely with the entire Commercial Demand Generation team, in particular our Field Marketing Managers in each region and our Audience Marketers who will be building out the campaigns for each of our target personas.
The role of content is fundamental to our growth strategy as we look to significantly increase our customer base of both fast-growing emerging businesses and established corporate and enterprise level organisations in all of our markets. We anticipate the role will focus on content for campaigns, thought leadership, research and customer advocacy.
The role will report directly to our Director of Communications and will sit within the Commercial Demand Generation Team.
* Provide guidance and advice to the Commercial Demand Generation Team on content related matters, especially the right content plan to support demand generation campaigns and sales engagements.
* Own and develop multiple streams of the content calendar for our Commercial Demand Generation activity, ensuring content is aligned to global campaigns and demand generation initiatives.
* Create and commission customer case studies and testimonials across multiple formats, including video; and develop content for advocacy outreach (eg events and webinars).
* Build out joint content programmes with key enterprise partners (eg Zuora, Salesforce), including combined case studies, announcements and whitepapers.
* In collaboration with our global social media team (in London) help grow our digital communities, and drive engagement with social-first content that supports business priorities.
* Work with the Communications Team to develop thought leadership content that can be leveraged in our PR and social media programmes
* Where appropriate, appoint and manage external contributors to assist in producing content.
You don't need to have experience of the payments or financial worlds. Rather, you'll be a fast learner who knows how to leverage data, sources and subject matter experts - internally and externally. You'll know how to distill and present this information in the most compelling ways. And you'll know how to communicate with businesses about the issues that matter most to them.
* You will have worked in a B2B marketing and/or sales support content role, either in-house or agency side.
* You will be a confident and experienced writer, but may have experience of working with other formats (eg video, podcasts webinars, infographics), either directly or in an editorial capacity.
* You respect social media best practice, and are able to write short and engaging copy to distill technical topics into digestible engaging content.
* You use data to validate ideas and measure impact, while valuing the creative spark you bring.
* You are highly proactive and able to work independently, yet are just as comfortable working cross-functionally on shared projects and integrated campaigns.
* You're at ease managing multiple projects at once, prioritising those that will have the most impact to demand generation KPIs
The role has a global focus, so fluency in English is essential, but proficiency in French and/or German would be beneficial.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We offer a varied package of flexible working and benefit policies. From flexible working hours and working from home arrangements, through to enhanced parental leave, pension packages and equity. (COMPANY NAME) has a very family and work life balance orientated environment. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity - if you're unsure, please apply.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone at (COMPANY NAME) has shifted to remote working since mid-March 2020 and will continue to work remotely until March 2021. We are committed to support all employees during this time and continue to monitor the situation closely. Some of the actions we've taken to support the wellbeing of our employees as we transitioned to and continue working in a remote set-up are: subsidised home office equipment, remote workstation assessments, and remote wellbeing and social activities to stay in touch.
Find out more about Life at (COMPANY NAME): Twitter Instagram LinkedIn