Descripción del puesto:
Marketing Research and Insight Manager
Job Title: Marketing Research and Insight Manager
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Full Time, Permanent
Opening Date: 11th November 2019
Closing Date: 9th December 2019
Are you passionate about consumer insight and a senior professional in marketing research? (COMPANY NAME) is looking for an exceptional senior insight manager for an exciting role: own the development and execution across our portfolio of brands, from research design to implementation of the results, acting as strategic advisor to business teams and informing commercial decisions with human behavioral understanding. We are looking for a person who is passionate about research and has proven ability to drive business results through this strategic function.
Our aim is to proactively drive profitable growth through consumer-centric, data-driven recommendations in product, promise and channel innovation.
* Design, manage and execute the sector learning plan, based on business priorities, to ensure key decisions are informed with the appropriate level of behavioral insight.
* Be a strategic advisor to the multi-functional sector teams, putting consumers at the heart of KC's innovation agenda.
* Work closely with all regional stakeholders to ensure research and analytics insights and recommendations are understood and acted upon.
* Partner with local Market Research Analytics (MRA) colleagues in priority markets to deliver consistent consumer insights to activate against.
* Collaborate with global stakeholders to ensure EMEA influences and benefits from relevant global and regional initiatives.
* Manage sector agency relationships to ensure partners deliver maximum value against KC business requirements.
* Continuously improve KC MRA approach with best-in-class behavioral techniques to understand true human behavior.
* Work with syndicated data sources incl. Nielsen to ensure in-market performance and drivers are understood and built into KC decisions.
* Support EMEA analytics strategy to embed and gain competitive advantage from existing advanced analytics programs (MMM, PnP, Assortment) and new digital analytics capabilities.
* Identify and deploy opportunities for EMEA MRA to become leaner, faster and smarter.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Extensive experience in an insights role in global FMCG.
* Experience across a broad range of research and analytics areas including product development, communications development, segmentation, and revenue management.
* Expertise specifically in social intelligence and analytics.
* Experience both within UK and wider EMEA region.
* Proven track record of driving commercial results with research and analytics.
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Competitive basic salary
* 14% bonus
* Company car/car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes:
* Holiday trading
* Share scheme options
* Critical illness cover
* Travel insurance
* Dental cover
* And many more!
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
United Kingdom- Kings Hill