Descripción del puesto:
This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants' demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Event Marketing Manager, UK
We are looking for an event manager based in London, to help build and execute on relevant event strategies to meet brand and sales objectives. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, creative thinker who is great at communicating and responsive to evolving business needs. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are able to prioritize and manage projects with strong attention to detail.
You will work from our London office, report into the Director of Marketing, UK and as part of the global marketing team work closely with other company stakeholders. You'll also play an active role in our European events team.
What you'll do
* Together with Event, Marketing, Account Management, Partner, Sales and product teams build a strategic annual event plan with the focus on growing new and existing customer opportunities and manage a budget across your event portfolio
* Taking care of the operational organization of the events, working across conferences, roundtables, trade shows, (COMPANY NAME) flagship events and webinars.
* Provide onsite support where appropriate.
* Negotiate and coordinate contracts across event portfolio.
* Maintain and develop event support materials such as merchandise and collateral together with content and design.
* Prepare event communication: invites, direct mailings, website, social media.
* Measure ROI of each event by maintaining a qualified, clean and segmented lead database.
* Formulate and manage a budget across your event portfolio.
Who you are
* 2+ years of proven experience in organizing both large events, conferences and more bespoke dinners and roundtables. B2B event experience is a plus.
* You like to challenge your creative side, and have a passion for event execution and communications.
* Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work, collaborate and coordinate sales and marketing teams on a local and global level.
* Experience with Marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and event management tools (Splash) is a plus.
* Knowledge of how the marketing funnel works and how to deliver impact and amplification with a keen eye on return on investment.
* Familiar with email marketing, email development and analysis.
* You are self-motivated person that loves to work in a global environment and is willing to travel
* Energetic team player with an affiliation for tech, who loves to have fun!
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Lush, Superdry, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you