Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for a Digital Outreach Coordinator to join our fast-moving and ambitious European team based in London. You will be responsible for researching, identifying and contacting the best profiles via online platforms. While having an entry-level role, you will be the first touch point with the school for many students. That is why we are looking for a candidate who we can rely on helping us building our brand and reputation. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story.
* Supporting the Enrollment team by researching, identifying and contacting the best students' profiles via online platforms
* Pipeline building through new lead generation campaigns via social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc).
* Managing leads database through online CRM platform
* Supporting the development of online marketing campaigns, using the range of media techniques
* Fluency in English - knowledge of other languages is a plus
* Flexible, creative positive attitude and can-do mindset
* Experience in Recruitment or Marketing is a plus
* Exceptional attention to details and ability to quickly scan profiles
* Ambitious and target oriented
* Experience working with short deadlines in a fast-paced growth environment
* Self-motivated self-starter
* Willingness to learn and open to feedback
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world's three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world