Descripción del puesto:
Launched in 2012, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Cxxxxxxx.xxm is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimize their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
About the Role
Our Culture is the foundation of everything we do. It brings talented people together, enabling them to connect with our business objectives and values. It engages our global team members, inspiring growth and innovation and strengthening our interactions with our external community.As we scale at lightning speed, it is imperative that we continue to develop our Culture to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
With this in mind, we are actively seeking a talented and enthusiastic Employer Brand Specialist to join our People Culture team. Your mission will be to design, develop and implement our Employer Brand strategy and be a true ambassador of our Culture and employee experience.
You will work on a variety of initiatives to communicate our employee value proposition, positioning the company as an employer of choice and attracting the best talent. Reporting to our Senior People Culture Specialist and collaborating with our global People and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for gathering and leveraging insights across candidate-facing platforms to bring our Culture and employee experience to life.
The successful candidate will have a high degree of creativity, initiative, organisational and interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and build a successful global company, together.
About the Team
The People team's vision is to Attract, Enable, Empower, Engage and Develop our people to make Cxxxxxxx.xxm the best place to work. We are a passionate team with a progressive approach that has the employee experience at its core.
Our People department comprises of 5 pillars - Acquisition, Experience, Operations, Culture and Development. Our People Culture mission is to engage and communicate with all of our people to create an open and inclusive culture that we love!
* Design and own the company's Employer Brand strategy and roadmap across our geographies
* Partner with our People Acquisition team to enhance our candidate attraction strategy, from planning on-campus recruitment and career events to job board monitoring and job spec content development
* Collaborate with our Marketing team to maintain a consistent Employer Brand across all channels
* Manage our careers content, campaigns and social media presence across all relevant platforms
* Analyse the impact of our Employer Brand initiatives, using a data-driven approach
* 2+ years experience in Employer Branding and/or social media marketing, ideally in a fast-growing Tech company
* Proven track record of designing, developing and implementing an Employer Brand strategy and roadmap across a global organisation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
* Engaging communication style with creative flair
* Data-driven and analytical, comfortable producing reports, unveiling meaningful insights and recommending concrete actions points
* Excellent organisational and project management skills
* Ability to easily build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
* Social media obsessed with a passion for showcasing amazing employee experiences through a variety of media
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.