Descripción del puesto:
The successful applicant will be a brilliant and inspiring story teller responsible for the agency strategic output, strategic thinking for pitches as well as working with 1-2 key clients.
a. The overall product output and strategic thinking from the planning department with specific responsibilities for 1-2 key clients.
b. Leading the strategy for key new business pitches and translating global strategies for local market as part of global pitches
c. Elevating thinking and creativity across the agency - be a beacon of planning excellence
d. Creating a 'thought leadership' programme and working with the Insight team to develop an approach for best in class insight work.
e. Working with other leadership to define 'innovation' for clients and how it can be delivered.
f. Manage a team of talented strategists and creative thinkers.
g. Supporting the roll out PM proprietary planning tools (where appropriate) to encourage adoption
CLIENT LEADERSHIP AND BRAND STRATEGY
· Bring strategic expertise to every aspect of the business, partnering with our analysts to ensure every proposal is data-led and substantiated, linking media investment to business growth
· Be a beacon for creativity and innovation. Challenge the status quo and push for creative and award winning ideas.
· Build and hone deep and trusting relationships with key client stakeholders and become their trusted advisor (1-2 clients).
NETWORK AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
· Drive roll of Spark Communications Framework "HEAT", this will include training planners.
· Develop thought leadership for prospecting and trade PR purposes
· A track record of developing data-lead communication solutions, someone who is prepared to 'lean in' and drive transformation for a client that has embraced change
· Consumer research & insight development, able to identify & interpret actionable insights using data, able to present confidently and an ability to speak simply when explaining strategy
· Strong communicator and team player, able to understand the creative agency space, be able to think creatively , articulate a story and work collaboratively with cross agency teams
· Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure deliver on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
* Understand the data vendors and partners in the marketplace and have the ability to leverage for clients
* Have strength and understanding of the digital landscape to achieve significant advantage across all platforms.
* Have/Grow relationships with key media owners to ensure we are at the cutting edge of new developments.
We always reply to every application, and do not wait for our advertisements to expire before checking through applications, so please move fast as we anticipate this role could move quickly.
If successful, a recruiter from our Talent Team will arrange a screening call with you, to answer any questions you have, before sharing your details with the hiring manager for this role, and progressing through to the interview stage.
For this role, there are 2-3 interview stages - we've kept the process as short as possible, as we understand how difficult it can be to attend interviews around work.
We really look forward to receiving your CV, and getting the ball rolling on your application.