Descripción del puesto:
Do you have what it takes to join our data-driven Performance digital Media team?
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path.
As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world's most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media.
Find out more about us here https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/
We have a number of positions available across our Performance Media teams including Paid Search, Paid Social and Affiliate marketing for a summer start. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or for those early in their career wanting to take their first steps into this exciting industry. Drive, enthusiasm and analytical skills are essential to the success of this role, everything else including the technical skills will be taught on the job with a mix of formal and informal on the job training.
As part of your role you could be responsible for….
· Campaign activation, optimisation and reporting on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and other reporting platforms
· Dealing with Excel spreadsheets on a daily basis, analysing performance, compiling/checking reports, and spotting opportunities for your clients
· Providing regular audits of accounts to improve performance
· Creating media plans and documentation to provide in depth analysis of results
· Proactively finding innovative ways to boost campaign performance
· Liaising with providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
What we require from you…
· Passion for all things digital and social and the drive to launch a career with us
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and part of a team
· Understanding of or experience activating paid social, paid search or affiliate marketing campaigns would be beneficial, but not essential
· Proactive approach
· Curious mind not afraid to ask questions if something isn't clear
· Analytically minded, enjoys problem solving and understanding the importance of data in Media and Advertising
For us, we're happy to teach someone all they need to be successful, however what we won't compromise on is your attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we're asked to work at pace most of the time, sometimes without all the information you require, so you will need to be flexible in your approach. You'll need to be curious and have an inquisitive mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don't understand.
What will you get?
We believe that training is essential to development, this is why we invest so heavily in our Pioneers + Programme. This is open to all of our entry level/exec's and will cover presentation/pitch training, introduction to different teams/disciplines across the business & meeting media owners. Alongside this we also have numerous online and group Learning and Development training courses/workshops, to prepare you with everything you need.