Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Fxxxxxxx.xxm website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
About the team
Our team mission is to enable a strong brand representation in (COMPANY NAME) products through building an enterprise design system that enables internal teams & external partners to rapidly build (COMPANY NAME)-certified products.
About the role
As we expand our product offering we've created an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join us in developing and releasing our system offering to a broad range of internal and external customers
What you'll do
* Support the core team's working practices, managing dependencies and commitment from multiple contributing teams
* Facilitate and drive Design System adoption across internal Product teams
* Deliver a regular cadence of communication regarding system releases to key stakeholders
* Facilitate regular team agile ceremonies and planning sessions
* Schedule regular meetings for critique, scrum, planning, and reviews.
* Identify, prioritise, and monitor task progress across team members.
* Understand how our core design system can best serve the business, encouraging cross-team alignment and reducing duplication
What you're good at
* You're at home in large scale Product organisations - you're familiar with typical Product practice and ideally developing a design system
* You're an excellent communicator - you're able to present to an audience articulately and persuasively, conveying a compelling vision with clear objectives
* You're a problem solver - you can identify and unblock distractions to ensure the team stay focused on the things that deliver value
Our team mission is to enable a strong brand representation in (COMPANY NAME) products through building an enterprise design system that enables internal teams & external partners to rapidly build (COMPANY NAME)-certified products