Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a passionate and talented Digital Paid Media Manager with a track record of driving performance across multiple Digital platforms to join its growing team in London. Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for continuously improving Digital Media performance across Europe by planning and execution across Search and YouTube.
* Full ownership of planning & execution of (COMPANY NAME)'s Search and YouTube activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the UK and Germany including
* Strategic & tactical planning
* Budget management
* Ongoing optimization
* Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
* Testing calendars
* Media tag management
* Creative management with internal team and external agency
* Support team with
* Social executions
* Google Analytics
* 4+ years of digital media management, with in-depth hands-on Google Ads platform experience (search, display, Youtube etc.) along with working knowledge of Bing Ads, Google Analytics, GTM
* Successfully demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats - hands on execution, optimization, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
* Direct in-platform experience managing both Search (Google + Bing) and YouTube campaigns
* Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, pixel creation, troubleshooting & configuration etc.
* Experience working with creative teams to influence content and asset production to maximize channel performance
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
* Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
* Experience managing Social campaigns preferred but not mandatory
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in 2012, (COMPANY NAME) is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the (COMPANY NAME) Bike, the (COMPANY NAME) Tread, and (COMPANY NAME) Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, (COMPANY NAME) is changing the way people get fit. (COMPANY NAME) has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs to learn more about joining our team