Descripción del puesto:
Recruitment Coordinator (UK/Germany)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're searching for a highly organized and proactive Recruitment Coordinator to assist our International Recruitment team with the execution of our talent acquisition efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with hiring managers and leaders of (but not limited to) Content, Field Operations, Retail, Creative, and Business Operations, both in the UK and Germany.
Role will start on a remote basis then transition on-site at our UK headquarters in regulation to government guidelines during Covid-19.
* Liaise with recruitment team to coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
* Assist on day-to-day recruitment activities to ensure a smooth process and exceptional candidate experience
* Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and recruitment team
* Maintain and update all outside (COMPANY NAME) Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
* Responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through to final stages
* Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools (Greenhouse) and ATS
* Proactively asses and own ad-hoc projects that positively impact the recruiting team
* Highly proficient in German and English, both written and spoken
* Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
* Proficiency in Google Suit and Greenhouse
* 2+ years of talent acquisition/coordination experience either in house or through agency with empathetic understanding of the candidate experience
* Ability to work in a flexible environment around tight deadlines and adapt to last minute scheduling changes
* Highly responsive proactive thinker with general interest in assisting and growing the business
* Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
* Ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally across the business both on site and in a remote setting
* Bachelor's degree
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in 2012, (COMPANY NAME) is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the (COMPANY NAME) Bike, the (COMPANY NAME) Tread, and (COMPANY NAME) Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany, Canada and Singapore, (COMPANY NAME) is changing the way people get fit. (COMPANY NAME) has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs to learn more about joining our team