Descripción del puesto:
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick days + vacation days
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Support technical architects and software developers in designing, building and maintaining the digital platform.
On a typical day you will:
* document architecture;
* document design principles;
* translate technical designs in non-technical deliverables;
* prototype architectural iterations;
* critique technical implementations;
* influence and improve architectural understanding.
* must have a minimum of 2 years of software industry experience;
* must have hands-on software development experience;
* ability to work independently;
* an innate need to understand everything;
* familiarity with (relational) databases;
* familiarity with microservices architecture is a plus;
* excellent communication skills