Descripción del puesto:
Senior Medical Advisor - Vaccines
About the Opportunity
Be part of a team who helps make a difference to public health. Apply now for the medical advisor role at Sanofi Pasteur where your personal growth will match the growth of our exciting pipeline.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Pasteur (Vaccines) - We believe in a world in which no one suffers or dies from a vaccine preventable disease.
* New role within a strong team
* Opportunity to make a real difference within public health
* Joining a world leader in vaccine preventable disease
* To be accountability for the strategy and medical affair activities for your specific franchise.
* To lead on the local clinical evidence generation strategy, plan and execution for the franchise
* External Interactions: Builds proactive relationships with key contacts in the UK healthcare environment as part of a co-ordinated stakeholder plan in order to secure involvement in stakeholder discussions and position Sanofi Pasteur within key healthcare initiatives for the relevant therapy area(s).
* Internal Interactions: Provide the franchise and brand teams with medical opinion in order to develop operational plans that align to patient needs so as to deliver commercial success. Implements key medical activities.
To excel in this role you will need to have:-
* Experience post registration, in a clinical practice environment.
* Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Medicines Act and the Human Medicines Regulations, ABPI /IPHA Code of Practice and Standard Operating Procedures, and experience of their implementation within the business environment
* Knowledge of some elements of medical affairs including clinical trial design, management, analysis and reporting, including GCP
* Preferred knowledge of specific products and related therapeutic areas, including key opinion leaders
* Knowledge of the structure of the UK health system and environment
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all