Descripción del puesto:
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it's one that's shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we've brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren't just part of a team, they're part of something bigger. We're a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We're only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
The babylon Clinical AI and Digital Health Fellowship aims to enable outstanding GPs to develop their medical careers in Digital Healthcare and Innovation.The babylon fellowship will provide an environment where educational activities and cutting-edge product development can flourish and develop.
You will have the opportunity to work on a specific digital health project, collaborating with highly skilled data science, engineering and product teams to solve complex clinical problems. In addition, we undertake regular appraisal and support professional development, teaching and training opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Team you will be part of a collaborative medical team based in our central London office.
· Supporting Clinical Product Leads.
· Managing and writing AI feature content.
· Inputting data to train AI products.
· Defining and overseeing testing protocols.
· Working with product, data science and engineering teams to scope new features or areas of content.
· Developing understanding of AI models and assumptions.
· Assisting marketing and commercial teams with medical oversight.
· Full GMC Registration
· Academic and Research Interest
· Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to think about medicine in a scientific manner.
· Commitment to working at least 4 days per week on a year-long contract.
What matters most?
· A natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
· Passionate about fixing problems in national and global healthcare access.
· Able to think outside the box.
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate deeply medical concepts to non-medical audiences, at all levels and in all mediums from email to written and oral presentations.
· Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
· A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
· Competitive salary package including share scheme
· Free healthy breakfast, and snacks
· On site table tennis and video game competitions
· Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
· Free weekly yoga or football sessions
· Pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers