Descripción del puesto:
EF Brighton is seeking a highly motivated and professional Homestay Coordinator to work in our accommodation department providing homestay accommodation to international students.
We are looking for a dynamic person with drive and enthusiasm to continue to improve accommodation standards and increase customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Homestay Manager you will work together with the accommodation team ensuring that students are allocated to homestay hosts in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
Ensuring a high level of standard of homestay accommodation through excellent customer service in a fast paced environment will be one of your highest priorities. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with homestay hosts, providing them with constructive feedback by phone or when visiting them. Ensuring quality of our accommodation provision to our students will be an essential part of the role.
* Outstanding communicator with a highly developed customer service focus
* Target driven and ready to take on a challenge
* Enjoys working under pressure by remaining calm & able to meet tight deadlines
* Independent and creative problem solver with a positive attitude
* Organised and thorough, attentive to detail, creative and resourceful, flexible approach at all times
* Able to handle challenging & sensitive situations
* Patient & culturally sensitive with appreciation of international cultures
* Sociable, outgoing & confident personality
* Ability to adapt to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Reporting to the Homestay Manager, you will assist in the day to day running of the department in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria
* Allocates students to appropriate accommodation
* Processes & maintains student and homestay provider accommodation records
* Deals with student queries regarding accommodation & welfare issues, acting as liaison between students and homestay providers
* Monitors student evaluation of accommodation and responds to comments & complaints as required
* Answers sales office enquiries regarding accommodation issues
* Provides welfare advice and support as required & appropriate
* Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks