Descripción del puesto:
class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it. (COMPANY NAME)'s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of (COMPANY NAME) to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow (COMPANY NAME)'s business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs-at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem.
* Indepth experience with leading eCommerce platforms in Commercial, Digital merchandising or Marketing capacity
* Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
* Experience in delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimisation
* Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for eCommerce growth
* Strong analytical skills with consultative approach. Capability to transform online KPI data into actionable insights and execute upon them ; demonstrated experience using KPIs/web analytics to impact digital business
* Prior experience using a Content Management System and working with eCommerce platforms; strong Excel skills
* Ability and experience communicating to a wide range of constituents across functions, organisational levels and cultures; proven experience leading through influence in a matrix organisation - working with both global and local organisations
* Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
* Previous experience with Amazon or similar online marketplace preferred
(COMPANY NAME) Central digital / online marketplace team commercial analytics turning data into actions focusing on maximising (COMPANY NAME) promotions efficiency, Accessories Attach, Cross sales opportunities and conversion. Develop and manage (COMPANY NAME) Central digital / online marketplace affordability strategy and partnership roadmap in close co-operation with central and local sales teams Manage Wearables Attach program leveraging partner infrastructure ensuring best in class execution and category growth. (COMPANY NAME) central digital / online marketplace team lead for forecasting and operational work-streams working seamlessly with Demand Forecasting, Operations and local sales teams. Support (COMPANY NAME) Central digital / Online marketplace team regarding various finance, credit, dashboard and reporting related quarterly deliverables in close co-operation with Sales finance, credit and reporting teams. Work closely with (COMPANY NAME) central digital / online marketplace sales lead and CX Manager to develop innovative digital merchandising strategies, calendars and plans that support and promote sales growth for (COMPANY NAME) products sold on leading online marketplaces. Closely manage the Search CX and ConCX across multiple countries- deploying new functionality, content and campaign optimisation.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
MBA / MSC preferred.