Descripción del puesto:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We are currently searching for an experienced Node and React developer to join a growing, distributed technical team consisting of developers, analysts and product owners spanning multiple continents at a blue-chip company headquartered at a campus Basingstoke.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience as a React developer, preferably with some exposure to creating universal and serverless applications written in node.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing technical team, heavily embedded in the marketing and sales groups with a strong global impact for this large professional products and solutions company.
* Responsibility for all internally developed applications
* Responsibility for application performance and quality
* Own the technical direction of the applications and bring external experience, technologies and tools to bear within the company
* Effective leadership, senior stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective mentoring skills to support the knowledge and growth within the team
* Strong communication skills cross department, technical knowledge levels, all levels of the business hierarchy & across multiple regions.
* Ability to manage conflict internally and externally, making difficult decisions by pragmatically weighing the complexities involved against the need to act
Qualifications & Experience
* Demonstrable experience with React
* Strong proficiency with CSS and HTML
* Good working knowledge and proficiency with webpack
* Experience creating node applications, specifically universally rendered applications
* Experience creating strong documentation and writing comprehensive unit tests
* Experience of RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Experience building serverless applications e.g. AWS Lambda