Descripción del puesto:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Use your sharp analytical skills, team focus and retail marketing expertise to implement the best commercial strategy for your product group. Make your mark and open up enticing career paths across (COMPANY NAME) Europe.
The top line
You will manage commercially one of (COMPANY NAME)'s key strategic product groups - maximising sales, profit, brand awareness and purchase consideration in UK & Ireland. Guided by our Pan-European strategy, you'll rigorously analyse your product group to set annual budgets and forecasts. From there, you'll be a motivating partner to the sales and brand activation teams tasked with executing your plans, using your data-driven insight to adapt strategies that fit the local market.
* Analyse the market, competitors, consumers and sales performance for your product group
* Create annual marketing plans that best interpret and execute our Pan-European Product Marketing and Pricing strategies for your territory
* Set yearly budgets and forecasts for the sales and brand activation teams
* Guide, inform and motivate sales teams
* Prepare and deliver engaging presentations
* Collaborate with marketing colleagues to compose and optimise product range
* Drive product launches in your territory
* Carry out rigorous monthly reporting on your product group's performance
Who you are
* An experienced, analysis-driven product/business/commercial manager
* Commercially-minded, probably with a sales background
* A motivating leader and natural team player
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial and highly professional
* Ideally well-versed in consumer marketing, comfortable working with Excel
* Fluent in written and spoken English
How you'll fit in
Our Global Behaviours drive our performance, every one of us, every day. Here's how you'll play your part:
Inspire & Be Inspired
We can reach higher together, which is why we want you testing your team's limits and maximising morale every day. Giving your best means empowering others to give theirs.
Stay On Point
To deliver our customer focus, you need to prioritise tasks, make commercially smart decisions and organise the talent in your team to achieve the best results.
Break Through Barriers
How will you and your team change the world? We'll expect you to lead the way, brainstorming with the team, owning big decisions and using initiative to make things happen.
Why (COMPANY NAME) Europe?
If you want to do something extraordinary in your career, this is the place to be. We don't just create technology, services and content. We enliven senses, capture moments and create new experiences daily. We have been at the forefront of consumer tech for decades, and we stay ahead by inspiring and fulfilling curiosity. This is the world you could be part of