Descripción del puesto:
We are currently looking for a Russian Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Bxxxxxx.xxm.
The Language specialist is responsible for localizing and managing the Language version of the Bxxxxxx.xxm products (website, apps, support material, etc.) and communication materials (TV commercials, press releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business. Besides being passionate about language and localization, the Language Specialist has a strong commercial understanding which is needed to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. This role takes action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This full-time position will be based in our Moscow office.
As part of the application process you will be asked to complete an online language test in Russian. Passing this assessment is a prerequisite for moving to the next stage of the process, so please make sure you take time to complete it! Please also check the Spam folder, as sometimes our automated email can end up there.
It wasn't so long ago that booking a trip to see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York's iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone.
In fact, that's what we do at Bxxxxxx.xxm. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve for some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet's beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
What you'll be doing:
* Providing accurate, attractive and creative translations from English into Russian for website/app copy as well as promotional and communication materials to appeal to the Russian market;
* Maintaining and managing the quality of the Russian version of Bxxxxxx.xxm, including conducting website/app checks and maintaining language-specific resources, such as glossaries and style guides;
* Assessing the quality of external and internal linguists' translation work and providing relative parties with consistent feedback;
* Providing custom language services, as requested by central solutions team and other departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website and the service offered to Russian customers and partners;
* Following quality guidelines/manual and time tracking processes to ensure KPIs are met ;
What you'll bring:
* Native level spoken and written Russian accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
* Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized content for the Russian market;
* Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask;
* Strong customer focus;
* Strong computer skills, including familiarity with computer-assisted translation tools (experience with MT post-editing would be a plus);
* Proactive and initiative taker, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
* Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry would be a plus;
In return, we'll provide:
* A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
* Internal trainings and various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.
Please submit your application including your CV and cover letter in English language
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||06 Ago 2021|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|