Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
We are now looking to grow our Media studio team!
We are looking for you who have an interest in Digital Marketing and an analytical mindset. You will play an important role in developing our Media studio team with the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
Who you are
* You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do
* You will play an important role in taking (COMPANY NAME) to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
* At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent
* You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
* You have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to set goals
* You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks
* It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
You should have
* Minimum 2 years of Digital Marketing working experience
* Experience from digital media buying and user acquisition
* A technical interest and an eye for details
* A metrics driven approach and good understanding of audience management and measurement
* Experience from research, testing and iteration of your work
* Experience from working with Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Display & video 360
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
* Experience of working in a - fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record
Please send over your CV in English
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities