Descripción del puesto:
Would you like to be central to our future success, where you will be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm and supportive teammates? We are looking for a smart and passionate Solution Consultant to join our Pre-Sales Team in Zurich.
In this key role you will be working closely with (COMPANY NAME) Sales & Business Development, Product and Engineering and interacting with customers, 3rd Party Sales Partners and Telecom Operators with a broad remit that will require a disciplined approach including:
Main focus of the role:
* Proactive solution selling, identifying and developing business opportunities in the transport and mobility market
* Building and maintaining customer relations by understanding their business needs, providing strategic solutions and helping to maximise business value
* Orchestrating the end-to-end customer solution proposal which includes accountability of effort and cost estimation, technical correctness, identification and mitigation of technical risks, as well as sign-off on all offered solution configurations
* Providing presentations and demos of products to clients, partners as well as at events/conferences with the aim to find further opportunities
* Leading selected bid management activities
Secondary focus of the role:
* Providing reporting and feedback on customer requirements, solution needs and business activities to Global Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
* Acting as interface to the Product organization to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
* Being the regional champion for (COMPANY NAME)' analytics platform deployment strategy and the corresponding interaction with new Telecom Data Partners
* Performing selected technical account management activities towards our Telecom Data Partners and act as an interface between the sales teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion
* Travelling up to 30%; be prepared to travel throughout Europe as our business expands
You are a passionate Solution Consultant, with a proven track record in solving customer problems in the Transport and Mobility market. You have a keen interest in having a pivotal role in our business. You are excited to learn about our products and solutions. You want to apply your industry knowledge and experience to solve problems of our customers on a daily basis.
* Experience (expected to be at least 5 years) in a technical sales or solution consulting position in the transport and mobility industry
* Skills and hands-on experience to match customer needs and requirements with complex solutions and products to ensure scoping is optimized
* Ability to deal with complex and unfamiliar situations and to quickly grasp the details needed to succeed
* Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
* Be low ego with high energy levels, demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence, able to guide/lead and know when and how to tirelessly engage with all stakeholders to build credibility and trust
* Experience in transport engineering or modelling and implementation of new mobility solutions
* Bid management experience
* Exposure to data science and IT infrastructure
* Understanding of Telecommunications Systems
* Excellent judgement with an ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change how the world moves.
Until now, cities and mobility services have been designed based on assumptions of how officials and companies expect people to move. But, they aren't taking everyone's journey into consideration. As a result, for many, mobility is limited. Not just physically, but socially and economically. It's stopping people from reaching their full potential.
(COMPANY NAME) partners with mobile network operators to solve this problem with the most accurate indicator of people's movement - their mobile devices. It's the one thing everyone has with them at all times. And the cell towers receiving their signals don't discriminate based on device model or apps. Due to its complexity and scale, mobile network data has been nearly impossible to understand or utilize. That's why we've pioneered a way to translate it into actionable insights. For the first time we've unlocked truly inclusive data on people's journeys.
(COMPANY NAME) is backed by leading investors in the mobility and transport space, including Robert Bosch Venture Capital and Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures, as well as high-profile VC funds, such as Atomico and Lakestar, and we are continuing to grow across the world. Whether at our headquarters in Zurich or in our offices in New York and Singapore, our people are at the core of our mission to shape the future of mobility.
What we offer
We offer the chance to be part of an exciting and ambitious start-up that puts its people at the heart of its business. Be part of a diverse, international, cross-disciplinary team of highly motivated, hands-on experts that tackle unique challenges with a positive spirit and lots of fun.
We offer a flexible work schedule, a central office location as well as a wide range of benefits and perks, including financial childcare support, additional company holidays, and career development programs.
What to expect
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status