Descripción del puesto:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméA career within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our Deals Solutions, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Are you interested in becoming an international, well-rounded, well-networked Deals professional? Have you proven yourself to be a smart, high potential, driven, ambitious, and ready to start working in an environment where learnability is the key to developing yourself? This may be the programme for you!
We are inspired to help you grow into an international Deals expert. This is why we have designed an exciting graduate programme tailored by (COMPANY NAME) Deals across Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
Edge will challenge you and stretch your capabilities, but it will also be a rewarding journey. How? You will have…
* The opportunity to experience four rotations in our wide range of Deals Solutions: Transactions Services, Valuations, Merger & Acquisitions and Business Recovery Services.
* The opportunity to choose one of the following tracks: General, Financial Services or Real Estate.
* To help you through this learning, from day one you will gain in-depth insight into various subjects such as Accounting, Data Analytics, Modelling, Quantitative Methods, Induction in our Deals Solutions, etc.
* Throughout the 3-year programme you will receive CFA classes obtaining by the end of year 3 an Advanced Deals Certificate accrediting the professional qualification in the three CFA levels.
* Possibility of an international exchange in year 3.
* Networking events (welcoming event and graduation ceremony) in the EMEA Edge community will take place at a European level.
The entry requirements are high: only the best students are selected! What do we need from you?
* Final year bachelor or master's student in science, technology engineering, maths, philosophy, architecture, and business administration or finance. (Average of 7/10 in STEM profiles and 8/10 in Financial/Business/ Other profiles).
* Well- developed communication skills.
* Ability to communicate ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English.
* Ability to work in a demanding and high-pressure environment.
* Genuine interest in strategic questions, finances, mergers, and acquisitions.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir