Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) recruits its future talents
The FUTURE MOVES program offers young graduates a unique opportunity to work for 24 months on positions of responsibility in an international environment.
Targeted at high-potential young graduates, our Future Moves program is designed to develop future talents in 2 years!
This program offers each of the participants the chance to experience, in an accelerated sequence, a wide range of different roles and responsibilities that will constitute a real career booster for them!
Future Moves is also a real community of keen young graduates who share a desire for international experiences, professional challenges and strong human relationship.
So, are you ready to take part in the Future Moves experience?
For this specific program, you will spend the first year within one of the departments of you home country to discover our company business scope.
The second year aims to complete your professional discovery. And will be reinforced by two missions abroad (3 months each) in one of the countries where (COMPANY NAME) is present.
Our difference ?
- A dedicated onboarding process with specific focus on your future job
- Different missions including abroad experience within 2 years
- A face-to-face and distance learning program
- A mentor during your program
- 2 missions abroad in 2 foreign countries (3 months each)
- An international community to join
Your profile ?
- You are from an engineering school, business school or university graduated in 2xxx, xxx9 or expected to be in 2020
- You have had some initial experience abroad (training placement, university exchange...)
- You speak English and another language fluently
Les FM plus
A unique opportunity to grow and boost your career.
Localisation du poste
Lieu de travail
Europe, France, Ile-de-France
Anglais (3- Courant)