Descripción del puesto:
Are you graduating soon or graduate with less than 2 years of working experiences?
Are you seeking for a career that enables you to develop professionally and personally?
Are you passionate about new technologies and want to make a difference in the world of innovation?
Do you want to work for a company, which empowers young talents to lead challenging projects that jolts your mind, letting your creativity flow?
If your answers are yes, then Graduate Program by L'Oréal is for you! A tailor-made future talents development program for young graduates, designed to give participants best in class hands-on training. Your passport to a successful career with us!
WHAT DOES OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM JOURNEY LOOK LIKE?
Our 12-month Graduate Program in Research & Innovation starting from September / October 2020 is designed to nurture and develop junior talents through 2 rotations in our R&I. Each rotation of 6 months will contain specific projects with performance objectives. And you won't be alone along this journey: as part of your customized Induction program, you will have a Buddy to offer you support and guidance in your day-to-day activity but also mentoring sessions with our executives and professionals.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a successful, market-leading beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate and creative people. This journey will also be the opportunity of immersive experiences with colleagues in other entities, for a better understanding of our business.
We take great pride in our Graduates, and respect in the work you do. As such, we invest heavily in your learning and development, with dedicated resources to equip technical and professional competency but also soft skills. You will receive a customized program that will give you extensive on-the-job, social and classroom trainings. Key skills are established to anchor a rewarding and fun career in L'Oréal after the completion of the program.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU?
* A friendly, dynamic & diverse environment
* The ultimate place to fast track your career with the chance to take an undetermined job at the end of the rotations
* Opportunity to be at the center of innovation and to work with the most strategic innovation projects in our company and the industry.
* World class training and development - based on personalized needs
* Competitive compensation and benefits with other social benefits.
Freedom to go beyond!
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
We want you to embrace us, challenge us, and bring in new ideas.
If you are ready to launch your career as L'Oréal Graduate, please follow these steps:
* Apply directly at our website at cxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxm before June 14th 2020.
* Submit your CV with the link of a video which demonstrates your motivation (3 minutes maximum)
* Feedback you have received from your manager, professors and colleagues.
* Please attach your resume in PDF with your "Name Surname - CV - 2020" as resume file name.
* Application Intake: till June 14th 2020
* Selection and interviews: from June 15th - July 10th 2020
* Final interview with shortlists: from July 13th - 17th 2020
* Offer extension - end July 2020
* Program Commences - September or October 2020
*Attention: Application deadline is June 14th 2020. You are reminded to avoid last minute application because the online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date.
And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L'Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS?
You have an engineer diploma with less than 2 years of working experiences after your Master's degree.
You speak fluently at least 2 languages including English.
A first international experience through internship, exchange program, VIE, etc. will be a strong nice-to-have.
You are passionate about innovation and technology with a strong consumer centric mindset.
You are analytical and curious with strong capability to learn and adapt yourself.
You are a creative problem solver with an open and positive mind.
You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team.
You are innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods; consider yourself entrepreneurial, initiative-taker and eager to make a difference.