Descripción del puesto:
* Help shape the future: You are responsible for the setup and initial operation of an adaptive AUTOSAR demonstrator to show service oriented communication based on SOME/IP or (and) DDS.
* Take responsibility: You are implementing selected use case for agriculture applications.
* Reliable implementation: Based on the demonstrator you are developing convincing show-cases to experience the ability and performance but also the limitations of the system.
* Think holistically: You can show how to use the required tools and their respective advantages.
* Education: Technical studies in the field of computer science, engineering, physics or comparable
* Character: Strong in communication
* Working Practice: Systematic
* Experience and Knowledge: Experience with Linux, C++, C-Make, Yocto build, service oriented communication, network management, AUTOSAR
* Qualification: Quick grasp of technical issues and experience in explaining complex technical dependencies
* Language: Fluent in English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Martin Lunt (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxxx xxx7
Andreas Lapp (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxx xxxx5
Videos To Watch