Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Active involvement in the development and implementation of sustainable global packaging initiatives
* Own set of responsibility for a specific project on sustainable packaging, e.g. use of recycled plastic, recyclability assessment, alternative packaging materials etc.
* Development of concepts and packaging ideas in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. marketing, purchasing and packaging suppliers
* Preparation of management reports
* Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
* Student who is pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in the field of mechanical-, packaging- or plastic-engineering
* Basic knowledge on sustainability aspects of packaging
* Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
* Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
* Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
JOB ID: 1xxxx8N5
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Rxxxxxxxxxxfirstname.lastname@example.org