Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Real Estate & Facilities (GRF) at (COMPANY NAME) manages the organization's global real estate portfolio and operational facility management. We are an innovative and trusted business partner within the organization and develop modern, future-oriented workplace and infrastructure solutions that reflect (COMPANY NAME)'s values.
We manage facilities, services, real estate, and construction at our office buildings and data centers.
The regional GRF team is responsible for around 100 buildings in Germany with an area covering roughly 540,000 m2 at locations such as Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, and Munich, and (COMPANY NAME) headquarters in Walldorf and St. Leon-Rot. We are looking for a motivated student with a passion for new, unique, and innovative interior design ideas to join our team in Walldorf.
* Assist the GRF Germany Work & Food Spaces team
* Contribute to the interior design of offices, customer areas, meeting and training rooms, coffee areas, and cafeterias
* Respond to internal customer inquiries
* Help to plan, tender, order, and inspect furniture, equipment, and carpentry work, and calculate costs
* Support project work
* Complete administrative tasks
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Interior design, others
* Computer skills: Good to excellent MS Office skills; experience in creating presentations and documentation, knowledge of CAD and (COMPANY NAME) R/3 would be an advantage
* Language skills: Very good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
* Soft skills: Customer focus; ability to work independently; goal-oriented; assertive; structured way of working; fast learner
* Other: Good business acumen
* Understanding of the furniture industry; passion for, and experience in, design and choosing colors and materials
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Construction, ERP, Intern, CAD, Drafting, Engineering, Technology, Entry Level