Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Assist in identifying topics, creating editorial content for the digital magazine Spotlight and steering of external content partners
* Consult internally and externally regarding (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate design, development and implementation of design templates
* Support the international steering of the corporate communications department, creation of reports and presentations
* Be involved in the evaluation of studies and rankings for our global ranking management
* Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies with major in media, journalism, communication sciences or humanities
* First practical experience in the area of marketing, brand management or corporate communications in companies or agencies
* Very good language skills in English and German
* Comprehensive MS Office skills, especially in PowerPoint
* Affinity for design and ideally experienced in Photoshop, InDesign and picture databases
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx4
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Rxxxxxxxxxxemail@example.com