Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with more than 199,000 employees, including almost 151,000 in Europe. The (COMPANY NAME) Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by (COMPANY NAME) are that of an innovative universal bank.
As an intern, your key tasks and responsibilities during a three-month internship typically include:
* Supporting financial valuation of companies based on common valuation methodologies: DCF, LBO, trading and transaction multiples
* Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
* Participating in due diligence sessions and communications with deal team members
* Preparing presentations and other materials for clients including information memoranda, management presentations and valuation presentations
* Preparation of pitch books
We provide extensive advice on investment banking related products (M&A, ECM, Structured Finance, among others) to corporate clients in Germany and the EMEA region operating in various sectors.
Genuine curiosity about the Investment Banking world is the starting point. We're looking for adaptable, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic students who can thrive under pressure and work well within a team.
Additional requirements include:
* Excellent academic performance (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
* Previous internship experience within investment banking, corporate finance, accounting, valuation, and / or consulting
* Strong quantitative / technical abilities as well as outstanding communications and time management skills
Maturity, self-confidence and self-motivation
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Fluency in English and good knowledge of German
* Proficiency in MS Office suite
High personal responsibility
Deep insights from a global bank
Direct involvement on active projects
Networking with bankers of all levels of experience
Primary Location: DE-HE-Frankfurt am MainJob Type: PraktikumJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Andere Abschlüsse/ Zertifikate / (fachlich, persönlich)Experience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit Reference