Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Strategic Finance Projects (SFP) is an organization within the Global Finance and Administration Board Area (GFA) dedicated to developing and delivering key strategic and transformation programs & projects on time, on budget, on quality and on value. An international team of experienced Program / Project Managers and Finance experts, SFP operates globally to support our Global Finance Leadership Team in driving the transformation and simplification of the (COMPANY NAME) finance organization by delivering end-to-end services in the following areas:
* Set-up and delivery of strategic and transformation programs & projects
* Simplification, standardization, automation and globalization of finance processes and services
* Integration of finance functions, processes and systems of acquisitions (Post-Merger Integration)
* Showcasing (COMPANY NAME)'s best practices and solutions for finance and administration ("(COMPANY NAME) runs (COMPANY NAME)")
* Development of best-in-class methods, tools & templates for our programs and projects
Due to the international nature of our team and projects you will have the opportunity to experience diverse professional and cultural backgrounds and gain deep practical experience and knowledge in both project management and finance processes. As an SFP intern you will actively participate in one or more of our projects. You will support the SFP Project Manager as a fully integrated member of the project team, responsible for delivering your specific project tasks on time and on quality.
Your tasks will typically include:
* Project Management support (Initiation, Planning, Execution & Monitoring and Closing)
* Preparation, execution and documentation of project calls, meetings, workshops, events, etc.
* Research, evaluation, consolidation and presentation of data, information and results
* Knowledge Management support (documentation, communications and collaboration platforms)
* Ongoing development of our best practices, methods, toolsets and templates
* Ad-hoc support for other projects, activities and members of SFP in line with strategic priorities
* Contributing and developing your knowledge, ideas and skills
* Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Media Design, Online-Marketing, Communication or a related field of study
* Computer skills:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Macro / VBA programming is a plus
* web-related / social media experience is a plus
* Adobe Photoshop, grafical and video formats knowledge might be a plus
* Language skills:
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Fluent in English, German as a plus
* Soft skills:
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* structured approach to delivering professional results
* self-driven and highly motivated team player with an open and flexible personality
* able to work in international, dynamic, virtual teams
* able to work independently
Prior work experience in the area of finance and/or project management is a plus but not a pre-requisite.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in languages and computer applications / programming.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Financial, Intern, Engineer, ERP, Graphic Design, Finance, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology, Creative