Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The LoB Finance Solution Management team is a unit which ensures a smooth roll-out of market-leading (COMPANY NAME) products for Finance.
Our team is responsible for classic Solution Management responsibilities in the area of Financial and Managerial Accounting. We ensure the success of our solution portfolio in the market incl. revenue growth, customer adoption. This means we create and deliver field and partner enablement and provide strategic deal support; we collaborate with product management to define and position innovative (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
As a working student you will support our team in the following tasks:
* Commercialization of new solutions: packaging, pricing, contract Terms & Conditions, price exception approvals
* Develop positioning: definition of complete solutions and of target markets for particular solutions
* Enable sales and presales: create core sales enablement assets (training sales on business processes and benefits)
* Enable (COMPANY NAME)'s partners: core sales enablement for Global Strategic Service partners (GSSP)
* Define concepts and create content for virtual trainings for application consultants and end users
* Define business value-oriented demo stories (not demo building, but validation and testing activities)
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Economics
* Computer skills: Profound knowledge of MS Office, esp. Excel and PowerPoint
* Language skills: Proficiency in German and English
* Soft skills: Strong communicational and analytical skills, ability to work independently, team player qualities
* Others: Work experience in (COMPANY NAME) environment is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #SAPFinance #S/4HANAFinance #Accounting
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, Financial, Intern, ERP, Product Manager, Management, Finance, Entry Level, Technology, Operations