Descripción del puesto:
As a (Junior) Accountant you have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices. In this position, you will contribute to the overall success of the finance function and help the company to comply to the financial and regulatory requirements. The best candidate for the role is someone who has a strong attention to detail, is eager to learn and wants to grow with us. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socializing easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our culture of freedom and
* Manage and own our accounting process processing journal entries to ensure a proper recording of all business transactions
* Update of accounts receivable and accounts payable in Datev, invoice verification, and entry
* Process bank account transactions and prepare the execution of transactions
* Assist in the implementation and execution of the accounting requirements of the German Commercial Code (HGB) and RechKredV
* Collaboration in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
* Master data maintenance, general accounting tasks, and evaluations
* Manage account reconciliation, account clarification, and maintenance
* Support in the development and process optimization of the internal accounting department
* Aim as the interface to controlling, tax office, and payroll accounting
* Successfully completed apprenticeship in the field of tax consultancy or Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar field.
* First work experience in audit, financial services, fintech, or banking is a plus.
* Familiarity with the requirements of HGB, ideally with RechKredV.
* Good knowledge of standard IT systems in finance and accounting is desirable.
* Experience with Datev is considered a plus.
* Very strong German and English verbal and written communication is required.
* Independent, structured and conscientious way of working.
* Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset; you are ready to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside our team.
Why you should apply
Why you should apply
* Diverse and inclusive team: We are from 20+ different countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like Google, N26, SumUp, Goldman Sachs, Moonfare, and McKinsey.
* Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to shape the future financial system, promoting a more equal and innovative society. We encourage shared responsibility through distributed leadership while sharing success and learning from mistakes.
* Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
* Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office at Checkpoint Charlie, the heart of Berlin.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||15 Oct 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Banca / Finanzas|