Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Success & Strategic Services Team is part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group (IEG) and has a clear focus on customer activities including customer councils, monitoring of customer commitments, customer escalations, and deal support - as well as on employee and executive communications. We encompass managerial support and operational tasks focusing on handling the day to day business for the Board Office as well as driving cross initiatives spanning across all units and all Board areas.
* Understand the mandate of the Customer Engagement Platform
* Create compelling and state-of-the-art communication materials
* Transform requirements into valuable and understandable outcomes
* Understand and apply SAPs visual and communication guidelines
* Work in an agile atmosphere where teamwork counts and cope with a dynamic environment
* Student (f/m/d) on either a university or a university of applied science, majoring in Communication Design, Media Design or similar sciences
* Affinity to digital technology & interest in design trends
* Customer oriented mindset & commitment to simplicity
* Confidently working with Design Software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
* Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS would be beneficial
* Soft skills: self-motivated, creative & innovative, pragmatic, demonstrates maturity & emotional intelligence
* Humor & common sense
* Fluent in English language is mandatory. Language skills in German would be beneficial
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Intern, ERP, Developer, Web Design, Marketing, Entry Level, Technology, Creative