Descripción del puesto:
Objectives: Supporting the team on different tasks in the field of Information Security and IT Governance.
* Analyzing and developing local and Group-wide policies and procedures.
* Researching and documenting multiple information security related topics.
* Supporting cloud solution risk assessments.
* Contributing to the Group-wide ISO 2xxx1 based Information Security Manage-ment System (ISMS) mission.
* Supporting the ISMS application management.
* Supporting the external IT audits and IT certification projects (ISAE3402/3000).
* Assessing technical and functional aspects of the IT control environment.
* Supporting Group-wide synergy initiatives with our Business Units.
* You will acquire knowledge around Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and worldwide standards such as: ISO, NIST, ISAE, COBIT, ITIL.
* You will improve your personal skills: communication, business processes, analytics.
* Fluency in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to partner with teams across departments, businesses and territories.
* Strong interest in IT Management, Controls, Governance, Security and Business Continuity.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Strong analytical and methodological skills, an energetic practical approach, a strong work ethic and an intellectual curiosity.
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 68 television channels, eight streaming platforms and 31 radio stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns digital video networks. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group's content business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,800 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the streaming-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video networks BroadbandTV and Divimove; and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in digital video. RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international advertising sales house. (COMPANY NAME) is the majority shareholder of RTL Group, which is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index.
For more information, please visit Rxxxxxxx.xxm.
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.
Company: RTL Group GmbH
Postal Code: 5xxx9