Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are seeking a passionate intern / working student (f/m/d) to add to our Context-Driven Services development team (part of (COMPANY NAME) Commerce Cloud) to support the design and implementation of our next-generation, microservices-based, data-driven customer experience solution.
The successful candidate must have interest in cloud-native technologies and understand the challenges of big data and large-scale applications. We want to see team spirit, pragmatism and empathy. As part of our development teams, you will have abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Be an active member of an agile development team to design and implement a solution for data collection, processing & analysis
* Analyze and provide feedback to product requirements, develop proofs-of-concepts to validate various approaches and assumptions
* Put high quality of the product first throughout the entire development cycle, ensure and maintain full automation of testing and release processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: computer science, software engineering or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of and recent programming experience in Java & Spring framework
* Knowledgeable of source control, continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (preferably Git & Jenkins)
* Interest in cloud-native oriented technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
* Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
* Self-motivated to bring innovation and support the team challenges
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
* Good communication skills and fluency in English (German is not mandatory)
Ideally you have one or more successfully completed internships in professional software development/engineering in a multi-team international enterprise environment.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages as well.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Developer, Engineer, ERP, Computer Science, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering