Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The T&I Strategy & Operations Team combines the agility of a startup with the backbone of a global market leader and explores untapped opportunities in software engineering and business with the goal to develop game changing solutions. We foster strong teams and develop solutions jointly with customers and partners from business, academia, and the startup industry, applying Design Thinking and other novel approaches. We aim to deliver scalable solutions with a short time to market, by turning creative thinking into innovative solutions with market impact and following an end-to-end responsibility approach for our projects.
As part of (COMPANY NAME) T&I Strategy & Operations Berlin you will be directly supporting out PMO for the OPP. As OPP project support you will be working in close alignment with stakeholders across several program workstreams and gaining first-hand project experience, learning about our global operational and strategic development processes.
Your specific tasks include:
* Support process definition, rollout and monitoring (e.g. identifying KPIs, processing data and information, Dashboard building, etc.)
* Planning, preparation, execution, follow up and reporting of strategic meetings (as well as workshops and events) with key internal stakeholders and customers in Berlin and Potsdam
* Definition and creation of new and periodic reports and presentations to an internal as well as external audience (e.g. customer process reports, roadmaps, etc.)
* Support continuous process and quality improvements in collaboration with the local (project-)manager
* Ad-hoc (administrative) project management support for a variety of ongoing projects
You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Studying preferably in the fields: Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Data Management, Business Analytics, Statistics, or related fields
* Advanced knowledge/experience: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint) and MS Teams
* Additional IT skills are a plus: Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat Pro (PDF-Form Creator), SAC ((COMPANY NAME) Cloud Analytics), Qualtrics
* Language skills: German and English mandatory
* Highly flexible: Ability to work and thrive in rapidly changing environment, and capable of handling uncertainty and frequent changes.
* Ability to closely follow instructions and execute tasks on short notice and with high quality and precision.
* Analytical affinity with the ability to work independently, proactively and in an interdisciplinary team
Then YOU are the right candidate (f/m/d) for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Intern, Engineer, Operations, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering