Descripción del puesto:
We are seeking a motivated AFC Operations Intern to assist in the daily operational tasks within our AFC department at (COMPANY NAME) for a period of 3 months initially.
Our team is responsible for the monitoring, alerting and reporting operational tasks for (COMPANY NAME) Bank GmbH. Our vision is to keep our customers and their funds safe. During this internship, you'll get a great insight in one of Germany's most cutting edge fintech companies while supporting nearly every team in the company.
In this role, you will:
* Provide Operational support for the Anti Financial Crime department
* Be responsible for handle external communication and requests
* Be responsible for the drafting, translating and submission of reports to relevant Financial intelligence units
What you need to be successful:
* You completed or you have ongoing studies in Law, Economics, Finance/Banking, Criminology or related studies (Bachelor or Master)
* Fluency in English and German.
* Working experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Curiosity to learn and take on new challenges
* Ability for teamwork and to collaborate across teams
* Creativity and adaptability to come up with innovative solutions
* Strong self-organization skills
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running. xxxx0;
* German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status