Descripción del puesto:
Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for an Intern, Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to join our central team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
* Working as part of our Berlin-based graphic design team, supporting other team members in the preparation and execution of larger projects, exploring briefs and generating ideas
* Implementing brand guidelines into everyday tasks
* Working in collaboration with more senior designers and design directors to improve skills and accomplish meaningful work
* You have first experience designing for brand and marketing, with a portfolio and references to show for it
* You are a strategic and creative thinker, and you are keen to make an impact
* You are able to work on various concepts and propositions to offer multiple outcomes on a project
* You are a good communicator, who presents solutions and builds trusted relationships with everyone you work with by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear output from the projects you work together on
* You are an ambassador for design culture and creative work and actively contribute to team culture and process
Your heroic skills:
* You have first experience as a designer/art director at a branding agency, studio or in-house brand team
* You are eager to learn and grow your skill-set by undertaking training and working with our local design teams to share knowledge and best practices
* You are self-sufficient when facing design challenges.
* You have the ability to interpret a brief and communicate your ideas clearly to internal stakeholders
* You have broad awareness of branding, design and technology trends
* You have great typography and layout skills
* You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch & Figma. Any motion graphics, illustration, photography, web design or prototyping skills are a plus
* You have excellent language skills and speak English fluently
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
* Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
* We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
* Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
* And a lot more…
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||21 Sep 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Internet / Nuevos Medios|