Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe with its headquarter in Hamburg. As a fashion and technology corporation, along with our strong team, our ambition is to make online shopping experiences more inspiring and more personal.
Working closely with our Business Development team as well as all operational teams, the International Markets team is involved in the entire development process - from identifying new markets to the scaling of existing markets. If you know one of our target markets by heart and already have some profound business knowledge achieved through first-hand experience in an e-commerce business or fashion consultancy, you are the perfect fit for the team.
As an Intern in Business Development/International Markets you will translate various texts and thus, support the team with their projects. Consequently, valuable insights into the development of Romanian-speaking markets will be gained.
* Support of the country manager in the development of new business fields
* Assistance in terms of your excellent language skills
* Support of the International Markets Team with all matters specific to the Romanian-speaking markets, in areas such as Content, Brand & Advertising, Online Marketing etc.
* Contribution to market-specific analyses, operational & strategic projects
* Studies in the fields of project management, (international) communication or similar studies
* Native speaker competency of the Romanian language
* Excellent English skills
* Strong interest in social media
* Very good communication and cooperation skills
* Keen to work in an international team
* Hands-on mentality, high motivation and a self-sufficient approach to work
You will be responsible for your own specific tasks and projects and have the chance to learn a lot. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise - fashion, marketing, business and tech - we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably via our online application portal! Thus we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)