Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Assist the eCommerce manager to manage (COMPANY NAME)'s global brand footprint in online business across platforms, customers and channels
* Create the market, price and sales analysis, as well as service reports
* Support in online strategies, operations and processes of our global online business
* Cooperate with marketing, sales, logistic, supply chain und controlling departments
* Get the professional training-on-the-job
* Student who has passed first semesters of studies, ideally focused on business administration
* Relevant practical experience, e.g. internships, is a must
* Fluent English language skills are required
* Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills and a self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
JOB ID: 1xxxx8J1
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Rxxxxxxxxxxfirstname.lastname@example.org