Descripción del puesto:
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT
This role will offer you excellent experience and exposure to the market research/data investment industry. As an Intern you will include working alongside a variety of employees at (COMPANY NAME) to gain exposure and experience within the industry.
* Undertake basic research and analysis
* Coordinate with teams
* Data entry, calculation, charting and presentation decks in a way that is user friendly
* General documentation creation and collation - matrix, summaries, analysis, recommendations, reports etc
* Support fieldwork studies including fieldwork visits and organize associated logistics
* Provide administrative support for projects
* Degree qualified
* Looking for a career in the market research/data investment industry
* Developed analytical, presentation and communication skills
* Preferred Systems exposure, MS office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Organized and attention to detail
* Positive attitude, high level of integrity and willingness to learn and develop
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
* Passion and drive with a confident nature
LocationRiyadh, Al Safwa TowerSaudi Arabia
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||14 Oct 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|