Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for a student who can provide support to our Cash Collections team. The Collections Analyst Intern responsibilities include proactively contact clients to ensure timely payment.
If you are a student in the middle of your educational career, we'd like to meet you!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Manage and track receivable invoices, both past due and near past due
* Proactively contact clients to ensure timely payment
* Generate and distribute the letters of extrajudicial collection in a timely manner
* Investigate, analyze and resolve discrepancies in our receivable invoices
* Work closely with internal and external clients
* Manage a fixed customer portfolio
* Prioritize and focus on those cases where management is stuck to ensure the smoothness of the process
* Generate statement account to be sent to customers
* Follow-up of standard processes and use of corporate tools
* Respond to customer inquiries and questions about issued invoices
* Solve problems with our customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Must be a student in the field of Economics, Finance and/or related studies (to graduate in 2021)
* Advanced English (written and oral)
* Written and spoken Portuguese skills is a plus
* High problem-solving ability
* Accounting knowledge
* Customer focus and quality
* High degree of communication and good management of the same (verbal and written)
* Able to work under pressure
* Ability to work independently
* Flexible, highly motivated and accustomed to work remotely if needed
* Work by objectives and results oriented
* Principles of information security and information technology
* Collaboration and teamwork
* Analytical capacity
* Know how to organize and have a positive attitude such as "can be done"
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Accounts Receivable, Collections, Entry Level, Technology, Finance