Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As part of the GFSS P2P organization, the P2P Finance Operations Intern will be part of the Accounts Payable team in Buenos Aires supporting all activities related and according stakeholders, as well as driving the improvement of the global business processes and systems. This role reports to the Finance Operations Manager for the Accounts Payable Team and works closely with the associated Global Process Managers, P2P Finance Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Vendor accounts maintenance, incl. open items management
* Maintenance of general ledger accounts
* Posting of incoming vendor invoices
* Ensuring timely payments
* Vendor reconciliation process
* Conduction of account closing procedures for accounts payable
* Responses to client queries (internal and external)
* Close cooperation and communication with internal customers, external vendors and (COMPANY NAME) subsidiaries
* Process simplification and efficiency as a part of (COMPANY NAME) runs (COMPANY NAME) strategy (new system testing, roll outs, adjustments)
* Experience working within Accounts Payable related field
* Working experience within a Shared Service Centre
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) system is preferable but not essential
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Fluent in Italian language
* Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiative
* Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
* Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
* Team player
* Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
* Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Operations Manager, Financial, Intern, Finance, Operations, Entry Level