Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, sales support environment where you can make measurable contributions to customer success? Are you inspired by excellence and quality support? At (COMPANY NAME), we help companies and organizations in more than 25 industries and 170+ countries run better, and you will have the power to make a real impact.
The Team has two (2) open positions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Supports the global (COMPANY NAME) Presales organization on revenue-generating client opportunities.
* Responsible for updating and maintaining LOB content in a centralized database for continuous quality and improvement best practices.
* Reaches out to global Presales and Subject Matter Experts for content related tasks/questions.
* Performs quality checks of the work performed by the team.
* Not required but preferred: working experience in a fast-paced tech/software or comparable experience.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Must be a student currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary certification in IT, engineering, Finance, Arts or related fields
* Attention to detail
* Critical thinking
* High level of reading and writing skills in English
* High level of communication in English
* Excellent time management
* Self-motivated learner
* Highly proficient in Outlook/ Word/ Excel
* Ability to work under pressure
* Technical experience or knowledge on HR/Sourcing & Procurement/Finance software (preferred)
* Technical experience or knowledge on DB management (preferred)
* Knowledge on the sales cycle, sales support, marketing or bids and proposals (preferred)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Database, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering